Monday, October 15, 2012

National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day

Today is October 15 and it is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day.

This is a beautiful way to honor all the babies gone to soon.

Today we rememebr our daughter Skylar Jean who was stillborn on May 18, 2012 at 41 weeks.

We chose to remember her beauty, The full dark head of hair she had and the perfect little ears. I miss her more and more each day. I cannot believe that Friday she will be 5 months old. Where did the time go?

I was pregnant with her last year at this time, I will never forget all that she is and all that she was.
She has really helped me to become a better person and for that I will be forever greatful

I also will be honoring all the babies who have left too soon and remember them and there Mom's and Dad's.

I pray for peace and healing for all the angel baby Mom's and Dad's


In Loving Memory of Skylar Jean Wyatt

Forever Loved and Forever Missed

No comments:

Post a Comment