Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Getting a little inspiration from another blogger I am going to start a Thankful Thursday post.

I need to start writing about what I am thankful for instead of writing about what makes me sad.

Where do I start?

I am thankful for a loving God who has taken care of us and Skylar. Who better to take care of our precious daughter.

I am very thankful for my husband, Without him I would not be nearly as well as I am. He helps to hold me up when I feel like I cannot go on. He listens to my fears and crazy thoughts without judgement. He makes me feel special and loved and is a great person inside and out.

I am thankful for our six children, Without them I don't think I'd have the will to go on.

I am thankful for the precious 41 weeks I got to spend loving Skylar. I will never forget her little movements and the way she kicked me in the lungs two times. I will forever miss her but I know she is looking out for us and will always be in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment