Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Longing For You

It has been a little bit since I have last posted. I have been a little busy with the kids and such. We went to visit Skylar Monday. We got very lucky it was starting to storm but we still got to spend time with our little girl. We took down her old flowers and we are going to get her some new one's tomorrow. Most people find a cemetery scary, Not me I find it peaceful. I just wish more than anything that we never had to go there to visit our own daughter.

Yesterday I found a verse in the bible that I would love to share.

Isaiah 57:1
"The Righteous perish, and no man takes it to heart; Merciful men are taken away, While no one considers that the righteous is taken away from evil." NKJV

In my life lessons bible with interpertaions from Dr. Charles Stanley, It says We will never know until we get to heaven how many godly men and women have died early in life as a result of God's grace. He takes some home so that evil things might not touch them.

What a wonderful way to put it, I know Skylar and the other's babies and children who have passed early did not pass in vain. I am happy to know that she will never have evil touch her. God is watching over our precious babies and we can have true peace knowing he will never let anything happen to them and we can be reunited in heaven with them.

This brings me so much peace knowing that, Yet it does not stop the longing for Skylar. I am her mother and I wanted to be the one who held her and comforted her. The one who dried her tears, and more than anything just to hold her and look at the beauty that God allowed to be in our lives. She is beautiful and I will never forget holding her. In my own selfish heart I wanted her hear with us. I will never stop loving her and longing for her. I know one day we will be together again.

We love you Skylar now, forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment