Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy 1 Month Birthday Skylar

To my little princess, Happy 1 month birthday in heaven. You blessed me this morning by giving me a dream about you. While you were not in it, It still was about you. I miss you all the time yet today I am feeling good. I always look towards the sky to see if you give me any signs you are with me. When we went to the zoo I saw the letter S in the sky and it reminded me of you. Never was a more precious gift given to me than to have you in my life. You are my blessing and for that I am truly grateful. I love you forever and can't wait to see you again. Skylar, the one thing I ask is when we do have another little brother or sister for you please keep watch over them. I will always let everyone know about you. You don't bring me pain you bring me love and for that I am truly grateful. Happy Birthday Skylar Jean we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment